Pages

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Virtually Visiting Paris

Paris, France may be super expensive to visit (at least on my budget) but thanks to the wonder of the internet it is now possible to visit the city virtually.

I simply must give rave reviews to Arnaud Frich Photographie for posting very high-definition images of Paris on his website for free. What really takes the cake and eats it too (take that Marie Antoinette!) is the panoramic shot of Paris at night. Notre Dame de Paris takes my breath away in the photograph.

For those actually planning a trip, which is legally possible for all unlike my last "Visiting" post, I recommend online travel guides from the local government and companies like Lonely Planet.

On a side note, the official website for Paris has a historical maps section! You all know what I will be enjoying!


Category: Virtually Travelling the World

No comments: