Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Greetings Directions!

Directions Magazine has linked to Catholicgauze's Friday AAG update! They seem interested in the upcoming reviews for military geography articles and the noted rudeness of many geographers. I hope I can keep you guys interested.

I have not read Directions before but I shall begin to check out all the interesting news articles and features that they have to offer. So far two articles appeal to me:

A Synopsis of the Indian GIS Industry: Globalization is big in geography. The technical fields of Remote Sensing and GIS are dominated by India and China who work these fields as an engineering field. This article describes recent changes in the Indian sector of GIS.

Counter-terrorism for Corporations Part 1 and 2: Pretty straight forward. This article is dedicated to business' efforts not to be blown up.

No comments: