Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Catholicgauze and the AAG

I know it is early but it is time to make plans. I will speak at the Great Plains-Rocky Mountain and West Lakes Division Fall 2006 meeting in Lincoln, Nebraska on October 5 through 7.

But more importantly I will speak at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers in San Francisco sometime between April 17 and 21.

Will any other bloggers or readers be there? I am already in communication with another blogger about meeting up and enjoying a drink together. Comment if anyone else is interested. Let us try to make something work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to attend your speech and the conference (don't know if the general public is allowed?) and I'll see what happens when I transfer to Washington State as far as leave and special liberty goes...