Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Joke Map: Fall Burning Car Colors of France

During Fall some Americans enjoy the changing colors of leaves.  We even featured several maps of fall leaf colors.  In France, fall, along with every other season, seems to be the season of protests.  Right now protests over pension reform and the banning of the burqa are in the news.  A BBC report I saw stated that the number of cars being burned, a stable of French protests in the ghetto neighborhoods, are on the rise.

A reader e-mailed me a map which depicts the changing colors of burning cars in France.  Other hazards are also shown including arsons.  I cannot trace the origin of the map so if anyone can tell me I will put up the link.

1 comment:

CP said...

http://www.koreus.com/modules/news/article4733.html :)