Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Call for Guest Blog Posts for the Virtual Geography Conference

While the lucky geographers get to attend the Association of American Geographers conference in New York from February 24th to the 28th, I will be hosting a virtual convention with (hopefully) readers placing their presentations online.  However, I am also opening up the blog to guest posts.  If you want to write about anything related to geography, no matter how short or how long, contact me (catholicgauze at gmail dot com) and you will have your very own forum to share your knowledge and insight!

3 comments:

smeeko said...

Are you saying you will host postings from readers during the actual conference days?
smeeko

Catholicgauze said...

Smeeko,
Yes I will!

Eddie said...

If its alright, I have a few posts in mind (a few geography book reviews/comparisons) and a few primers on changing family geographies.