Pages

Monday, August 06, 2007

Catholicgauze interviewed for "GPS Data and GIS System Applications"

Catholicgauze has been interviewed for the GPSFAQ article GPS Data and GIS System Applications.

Several notes though. 1) The information about me is a little out of date. 2) The article is aimed for a person who has little or no knowledge with GPS and GIS. So the Very Spatial and The Grichs of the world will find nothing new. 3) I was asked about the possibility of GIS being evil. So that's why the "good nor evil" bit comes out of the blue in the article. I swear I do not go around warning people randomly about GIS and evilness. I swear!

2 comments:

Deaner said...

yes you did

Catholicgauze said...

Um... um... quick! Look over there! Barry Bonds is about to hit a home run! *Runs away*