Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Geography Blog Stereotypes

New reader PPO and I discussed the various geography blogs on the internet. PPO managed to create the following stereotypes for entries on the blogs. I think they are all in good fun.

Geographic Travels with Catholicgauze! "Online Map of the Geopolitics of the Overlooked along the Oregon Trail who are Oppressed by Terrorists."

Geography@About.com Completely normal short post which sends everyone over the deep end. (Catholicgauze Comments: Case in point Northern Cyprus)

The Map Room "Family Raped, Murdered by GPS Navigation Unit"

Strange Maps "Another Unique Map for My Million-Bijillon Readers"

Very Spatial "Podcast of Our Roadtrip to the Second Life Universe"

3 comments:

Jonathan Crowe said...

I gotta cut back on the navigation error stories ...

Anonymous said...

Too true! What did I do to deserve this?! LOL!

-Matt

Ruland Kolen said...

Gosh! Is... is that how I really sound?

:)

-strangemaps